Sign up for Savage Arts & Cultural Center Classes!
Savage Area Arts Community is pleased to have a place to call home in the same building that houses the Savage Public Library Building. The Savage Area Arts Community will offers cultural art events, and visual and literary art classes to students of all ages and abilities. Classes typically meet for 3-4 sessions are about about $10 per instruction hour.
Art Community Forum
- Free Event, Open to All
- Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
- at the Savage Arts & Cultural Center
- Make a rock Mandala (supplies provided).
- Share ideas on the direction of your arts community!
- Learn how to be a part of your arts community!
- Email info@SavageAreaArts.org for more information.
Field Trip to Minneapolis Institute of Art
- Saturday, Dec. 2 at 11:00 at the MIA
- Participants must register before Oct. 31. (A limited number of spots are available.)
- Email info@SavageAreaArts.org to register or for more information.
- The event is free to members and $7 for non-members.
- Join others in your arts community for a "Highlights" tour of the esteemed Minneapolis Institute of Art, led by a docent of the museum. The one-hour tour will begin promptly at 11:00 (be arrive at 10:45 to be sure everyone can get checked in) and registrants must provide their own transportation to and from the museum. All are invited to stay after the tour and "unpack" what they learned in MIA's cafe.
A free weekly event that is a great opportunity to spend time working on your art projects while in the company of other local artists!
Interested in teaching a class?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.