Become a Sponsor
The Savage Area Arts Community, a 501.c.3 non-profit, was founded in 2006 for the purpose of adding cultural art events to the growing south metro region, and to building art appreciation and support for regional artists. We are a volunteer-led, community based arts organization that supports art programs in Savage and the South/Southwest Twin Cities metropolitan market. We have launched, funded and/or managed multiple new fine art events that help bring artists and art appreciators together.
Below are some examples of programs we have developed and supported throughout our history.
- Scott County Art Crawl (2010-present)
- Minnesota River Arts Fair, (2012-2014)
- Faces of Savage Portrait Paintings (2011-2012)
- Mother’s Day Art Sale (2010)
- Arts for All—free art classes (2009)
- Through the Eyes of a Soldier Exhibition (2009)
- Music in the Park (2008-2009)
- Jr. Juried Art Show and Competition (2007)
- Savage Juried Art Show & Competition (2006-2015)
The Savage Area Arts Community also offers arts programming at the Savage Arts and Cultural Center. Please see the Classes tab for all our current offerings! The new Savage Arts and Cultural Center and art programming are made possible with the generous support of grants, donors and corporate sponsors.
The Savage Area Arts Community offers a variety of sponsorship packages designed to meet your marketing objective and budgets. Promote your business and help support art in your community by becoming a Savage Area Arts Community Sponsor today!
If you are interested or have questions, please email us at Sponsorships@SavageArtsCouncil.org or give us a call at (952) 388-7730.